Free Shuttle to the nearby Seven Feathers Hotel & Casino Resort offers visitors the excitement of Las Vegas-style gaming - Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Poker, Keno - Lounge Entertainment daily, 24-Hour Restaurant, Gourmet Dining, Ice Cream Parlour & Styx Sports Bar.
Art, Antiques and Collectibles in downtown Historic Canyonville
- Douglas County Fairgrounds - Auto Racing, Rodeos, Horse Shows, Douglas County Fair, Craft Shows, Antique Shows, Flower Shows, Home Shows, and other fun events for kids, adults, families.
- Riddle, Oregon - 5 miles - Dirt Track Drag Racing and Mud Bogs.
- Golf, Fishing, Snow Sports, Water Sports, Outdoor Sports
- White Water Rafting, Mountain Hiking, Camping
Within 10 miles
- Myrtle Creek Golf Course - 18-hole championship course
- Hiking, Fishing, Antiquing
Within 30 miles
- White Water River Rafting
- Wildlife Safari - drive-through animal park
- Music on the Half-Shell - summer festival
- Umpqua Community College Theatre
Within 50 miles
- South Umpqua Falls - recreation area
- Jetboat Rides down the Rogue River
Within 100 miles
- Oregon Coast
- Crater Lake National Park
- Ashland and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- Jacksonville and the Britt Summer Music Festival
- University of Oregon in Eugene